If you are looking for something special and different to celebrate your child’s birthday this year, why not choose an Abel Karate birthday party? We offer two very exciting and unique parties to cater for different ages. We have the Little Ninjas Karate Party for 3-4yr olds and the Samurai Karate Party for 5yrs and over. Karate Parties have a great deal of participation for all the guests with special attention given to the birthday child.
Party activities include:
- Samurai dodge – The last Three Samurais left standing will be announced the champions.
- Samurai v ninja tag – This is where the two teams will have to show their speed and agility to retrieve all the tags from each member of the opposing team.
- The great escape assault course – The Ninjas will have to show great determination, balance and co-ordination as they escape from the Black belts along the assault course.
- The samurai v ninja balloon battle – The two teams do battle with their balloon swords. This is played to fun music
We take enormous pride in introducing the children to something new and exciting. Your child’s Birthday party will be memorable and great fun, while teaching them some fantastic Karate moves.
Your karate package includes:
- Two hours of party entertainment, hosted by two DBS checked Black Belt instructor party hosts
- Karate Trophy – At the end of the party we will present the Birthday Boy/Girl with a special karate trophy for them to take home.
- Karate puzzle – Before the party starts you will receive a karate puzzle for every guest. – The puzzle will include the birthday child’s name, karate word search, colouring me in and a dot to dot.
- Balloon swords – Each child will receive a balloon sword when completing the great escape Assault course. The birthday child will receive an extra special sword to lead the battle.
How many children can attend and how much does it cost?
The package starts from just £250 for 2hrs for up to 20 children, with at least two qualified DBS checked instructor party hosts. Parties can be designed to cater to a maximum of 30 children. Additional children cost £7.50 per head.